Church

Shillingford

The villages of Shillingford St George and Shillingford Abbot

St George's Church

St George's, Shillingford St George, is small, friendly, rural church on the outskirts of Exeter. We are part of a group of three parishes (called a "Mission Community") with St Michael's Alphington and St Ida's, Ide.

 

The church building is Grade II* listed and was built in the 15th Century and then thoroughly restored and possibly partly rebuilt in 1856.